Good news if you are a Twitch Prime member as you can now pickup some Fortnite Free skins which are available now until the 2nd of May 2018
Pictures of these Twitch prime exclusive skins surfaced a few days ago and was confirmed today with there release and here is how you can get them! The Twitch Exclusive loot includes:
• Exclusive Battle Royale Havoc Outfit & Back Bling: Style on friend and foe with the Havoc outfit and his Back Bling.
• Exclusive Battle Royale Sub Commander Outfit & Slipstream Glider: Navigate the battlefield in the Sub Commander Outfit and Slipstream Glider.
• Exclusive Save the World Heroes: Even the mighty Smasher won’t stand a chance against Havoc and Sub Commando Jonesy.
• Exclusive Twitch Chat Emojis: Show your Fortnite pride with 4 exclusive Twitch chat emojis.
To get your free fornite skin follow these steps:
- Go to twitchprime.com
- Click to connect your Amazon account to your Twitch account to access your benefits:
Once your Amazon account is connected, you will automatically have Twitch Prime and access to all Twitch Prime benefits!
If you are logged into twitch and already have twitch prime connected:
Or alternatively if you are logged into twitch right now and already have Twitch Prime then in the top right hand corner of the website click the prime loot crown and you should see fortnite listed, Just click on claim offer and the following steps will then appear:
Step 1: Go to Epic Games to link your Epic and Twitch accounts and complete the final steps to claim your content.
Step 2: Log in to Fortnite and get your free loot.
Note for the fortnite fans who have fortnite across mutiple platforms its bad news: You can only claim your loot on a single platform (PC, PlayStation 4 or Xbox One).